The U.S. Bank National Association is the issuer and creditor of the Smith’s rewards world MasterCard. Smith is a chain of grocery stores in the U.S., currently owned by the Kroger family, and cardholders can redeem their points at any Kroger owned retailer store – cardholders can also earn points on certain types of purchases and there’s never an annual fee with this card.
Keep reading to learn more about the benefits and the card rates and fees of the Smith’s rewards world MasterCard.
Smith’s Rewards World Mastercard Card Benefits
This MasterCard card comes with lots of amazing benefits. Here are some of the benefits you need to know;
- MasterCard ID theft protection.
- Zero fraud liability.
- MasterCard global service.
- Cellular wireless telephone protection.
- Travel assistance services.
- Earn free groceries with every eligible net purchases.
- Gives you an unlimited rewards.
The smiths rewards world MasterCard is ideal for those who;
- Don’t want to pay annual fee.
- Want to save$0.25 per gallon on fuel purchases for a whole year.
- Want a tiered grocery rewards credit card that they can use anywhere.
Smith’s Rewards World Mastercard
The Smith’s rewards world MasterCard gives you unlimited rewards. Check out the reward points;
- For every 1000 points you get $5 free on groceries.
- 1reward point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- 2rewards points per eligible net $1 spent in the Kroger family of companies, excluding fuel centers.
- An additional $55 off per gallon for one year each time you redeem at least 100 fuel points at participating Smith’s rewards world MasterCard fuel centers.
Smith’s rewards world MasterCard offers unlimited rewards that makes the card a perfect card.
Smith’s Rewards World Mastercard Card Rates And Fees
- Purchase APR; 11.99%–23.99%.
- Transfer APR; 11.99%–23.99%.
- Balance transfer transaction fee; $10 or 4%.
- Cash advance APR; 25.24%.
- Cash advance transaction fee; $10 or 4%.
- Late payment penalty fee;$39.
- Return payment penalty fee; $35.
If you are a Smith’s regular customer or you shop at any of Kroger’s owned stores, the Smith’s rewards world MasterCard is a great card for you.
It is a branded credit card affiliated with the Smith’s chain of grocery stores, which is owned by the Kroger family.
Cardholders not only earn free groceries with every purchase made but also they get gas discounts and other perks.
Unfortunately, the U.S. bank may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with the U.S. bank national association, and its affiliates as provided under the cardholder agreement and applicable law.