Brighten up your day with the Solaris Platinum credit card by Kotak Mahindra Bank and powered by Mastercard. Online marketing is gaining more prominence these days, and the Solaris card helps you shop easily online. It offers exciting features as well as benefits that reward you for online spending.
Even with its vast array of benefits, this card charges a minimal annual fee. It also offers multiple benefits like contactless payments, fuel surcharge waiver, joining fee reversal, reward points redemption for air tickets, air miles, movie tickets, milestone rewards and so much more. You can do so much with this low fee card.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card
Cardholders, can use their Solaris Platinum credit card for both domestic and international transactions. To help you get more for transacting with the card, the card is designed with numerous benefits and features.
This means, the more you purchase and use your card for online transactions, the more you earn.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Benefits & Features
If you are looking for a card that has both rewards and gifts, look no further, the Solaris card is here for you:
- Cardmembers earn a mouth watering 2500 points as joining bonus reward on full fee realization and on swiping the card within 60 days of cards set up.
- You stand a chance of getting 5X reward points on every spending of Rs 150 on online buying.
- A rewards offer of 2X for every Rs 150 on other spends
- Rack up 4000 reward points on Rs 2,00,000 spends per year
- Earn 10,000 reward points on Rs 4,00,000 spends per year.
- Fuel surcharge waiver across all the fuel filling stations in India
- Cardholders earn up to a maximum of Rs 100 per statement cycle on fuel transactions on spending in the range between Rs 400 Rs 3,500.
- The cardholder is expected to be a salaried person with an annual income of Rs 5,00,000 and above.
- As a cardholder, you are entitled to get a surcharge waiver of Rs 500 for booking railway tickets either via railway booking counters or no www.irctc.co.in
- Set spend limits on Add-on card and track the spending differently on each of the cards.
Required Documents to Apply for Solaris Platinum Credit Card
- One Identity Proof issued by the government of India – Election Voters ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, and Ration Card.
- Proof of income – Provide the last 3 months salary slip or last 3 months bank statement.
- A dully filled in application form of Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card.
- Address Proof – Electricity Bill (current or previous month), Phone Bill (current or previous month), Rental agreement, Flat maintenance bill (current or previous month), Bank Statement (current or previous month), Passport, Driving License
- PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
- Applicant should be an Indian Resident
- Should be in the age bracket of 21-65 years
- Income should be above Rs.5 lakh per annum
- Should be from any one of the cities, including Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, and Navi Mumbai.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Application
- Launch your web browser and visit the Kotak Mahindra website at https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/cards/credit-cards/solaris-platinum-card.html
- Read through the features and benefits of the card once again
- If you are set, tick on the “Apply Now” tab.
- From there, you’ll be redirected to the credit card online application page, where you are to fill out all the fields providing accurate details.
- After entering all the required details, check the terms and conditions of click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Submit your application for approval.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Activation
Log into your card account, to activate your new Solaris Platinum credit card:
- Scroll to www.Kotak.com
- Log into your netbanking account using your credentials
- Turn to the “Credit Cards” button, and select “Change PIN” option
- Provide your desired 6-digit chip credit card PIN, and tick on the “Submit” option
- After you have successfully generated your new credit card PIN, you’ll get a confirmation SMS to your registered phone number by Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Login
Login in now to tap into these benefits and gifts:
- Scroll to Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Main page
- Key in your CRN / Customer ID or Nickname
- Key in your Password
- Click on the “Secure Login” link.
CRN/Customer ID or Password Recovery
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank Main page
- Key in your existing CIF/Customer ID
- Verify Code
- Tap on the “Submit” link
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd Main page
- Provide your CRN/Customer ID
- Key in your password
- Enter the text shown to you above
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
Pay your bills on the Solaris Platinum credit card with these steps:
- Scroll to Kotak bill desk
- Enter your Kotak CARD No (16 digit)
- Re-enter Kotak CARD No
- Enter your Email
- Contact Number
- Key in the Payment Amount (Rs)
- Pay From (Select Your Bank)
Solaris Platinum Credit Card Customer Service
Get the customer service team for assistance for any issue on the Solaris Platinum credit card by contacting the customer service team. You can contact them by visiting the Kotak Mahindra Bank secure website for the customer service number.