If you in need of a nice Student Credit Card with a pretty cool cashback, The Student Credit Card Discover has got you covered. It’s got the Discover it ® Chrome for Students and Discover it ® Student Cash Back.
Student Credit Card Discover
The difference between both cards are:
- Discover It® Cash Back = You Earn (✓).
- Discover it ® Chrome Students give 2% cashback at gas stations and restaurants for up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter, after having access to 1%.
So far it seems like the Discover it ® Students Cash Back takes the lead over the Discover it ® Chrome for Students.
This Card is Good For the following:
- New Credit Card Student Owners.
- People who are new to credit.
- Students with fair credit scores i.e. 580 or higher.
The benefits you can get access to once you become a card holder. They are:
- There’s no annual fee.
- There’s limited time bonuses i.e cashback match and pretty great grades reward.
- Rewards of 5% cashback in various rotating category is accessible being a card holder.
- Intro APR fir purchases and balance transfers made.
- Cashbacks of Students can be used at Amazon.com.
- It’s got a catchy displayed featured for users.
- Shopping abroad will be easy with No foreign transaction fees included.
- Get your FICO score for free
You could be a partaker of all the juicy benefits listed above by being official users/ card holders.
Things You Should Know Before you Apply
Getting carried away by all the Juicy benefits is one thing but knowing what your getting into fully is another important thing to do. Things you should know:
- To be a cardholder, you have got to be 18 years old and above
- You’ve got to be a college student.
- You must be a US citizen or you must be a resident in US .
Basic Information Needed:
- Your Full name, address, and contact information will be needed .
- Total annual gross income, monthly housing payment and total available assets .
- Your Social Security number and mother’s maiden name is needed.
- School info, your degree type and your expected graduation date is required.
What Credit Score Do I Need?
If you’ve got a clear record on your very much accepted by the Discover but if you’ve got a poor credit, there will surely be obstacles when approvals are needed.
A guide below on how easily your application process will be.
- Go to the Discover website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Type in your name and pick a credit design.
- Filling in your address, contact info, as well as your income information.
- Type in your mother’s maiden name, school information, checking and savings account information, and school mailing address.
- Wait patiently for a response from the card issuer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a student credit card anywhere?
Yes, you can use your card anywhere because Discover Card is accepted and it’s a normal credit card.
Do I need a co-applicant when I apply for this card?
No, you do not need a co-applicant except Discover asks for one. You may need one if your income or credit score is not enough.
Do I still need to make payments on my card during my intro APR period?
Yes, payments need to be made to avoid delay on your payments.
Student Credit Card Discover Customer Service Number
For more enquiries, call the customer care unit on 1-800-DISCOVER. Your good to go on the Student Credit Card Discover. Enjoy using it