Get on board the TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card train today to make purchases in U.S. Dollars without credit card foreign currency conversion fees.
Designed for Canadian residents who are at the age of majority in their province/territory of residence, this card is your trusted travel companion any day and time.
Brimming with some amazing range of benefits like travel benefits, automotive features, security and everyday services, you can travel with peace of mind knowing you are covered.
Cardholders can travel and shop with a suite of insurance coverages to prepare for life’s sudden eventualities.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Benefits
Coming with a combination of benefits and features that covers almost all your card needs, the TD U.S Dollar Visa Card is a total package.
- Securely travel and shop with a suite of insurance coverages.
- Do away with credit card foreign currency conversion rates and fees when making purchases or paying for bills in U.S. Dollars.
- With Chip & PIN security and Visa PayWave* contactless payment, you enjoy convenience.
- With Apple Pay, you can enjoy all the benefits of your TD U.S. Dollar Visa* card. It’s an easy and secure way of making payment.
- Trip interruption Insurance
- Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance
- Save, using Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- Visa Zero Liability
- Chip & PIN technology
- Visa PayWave* Technology
- Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection
- Instant Alerts. Added convenience, with TD Fraud Alerts
- Manage your credit card in the TD app
- You can use Apple Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted
- Emergency Cash Advances
- Secure Remote Commerce
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Eligibility Requirements
- To apply, you must be a Canadian resident
- You must be of the age of majority in your province/territory of residence
- Credit limit stands at – $1,000 USD minimum.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Application
To apply online, just complete an online application and get an instant decision.
How to Apply for TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card
- Scroll to https://apply.td.com/eo/v1/#/
- Tap on the “Start new application link”, if you do not have TD login ID
- Review the details of the card
- Make available the following details; Title, Legal first name, Middle name, Legal last name, Date of birth, SIN (optional)
- In the address section, provide the following details; Country Residential phone number, and Phone type
- Tick on the box provided to consent to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies. This will help in determining the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for before you apply for the card.
- Tick on the “Continue” button, to proceed further with the application.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Activation
Call the number listed on the card website, to have your newly acquired TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card activated.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to The Toronto-Dominion Bank login page
- Enter your Username or Access Card or Connect ID*
- Type in your Password
- Hit on the “Login” link, to access your account.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Username/Password Recovery
To recover your username or password follow these steps:
•Visit the login page, and scroll your way down to the “Forgot Username or Password” link
•As you are given the option, to either click on the “I forgot both my password” or “I forgot my username” link, choose the one that applies to you.
Tap on “I forgot my password” link
- Key in your Username or Access Card
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “I forgot my username” link
- On the new page
- Key in your email address and your EasyWeb password
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Bill Payment
To easily make your bill payment:
Log into your credit card account
- Tick on payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button
- Select “Pay Canadian Bills”
- Tick on the “Add payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, provide the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”
- Provide your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” column and choose “Next”
- Review your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page
- Where you want to make a payment right away, choose “Pay this payee”.
TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card Customer Service
To learn more about the TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card, consult the card’s customer service team using the number provided on the their secure website.