Verizon Visa Credit Card login provides all Verizon customers access to manage their account online. This include checking your account transaction history, payment of bills, checking the amount of Verizon dollars you have earned, how you can redeem the dollars for rewards, get notifications, spending alert, the list goes on. This credit card is issued by Synchrony bank for Verizon customers to make their everyday purchases. Moreover, as a Verizon Visa cardholder, you stand a chance to enjoy numerous benefits. You can make easily make purchases everyday on groceries, food delivery, devices, accessories, and more. In addition to this, cardholders also enjoy exclusive rewards from using the credit card.
With Verizon Credit card, you can earn Verizon dollars that can be use to travel, or make purchases from any Verizon store near you. Also, you can redeem your Verizon dollar through the “my Verizon app”. Another interesting fact about this is that you can also save money on Verizon bills, which is a way to help you keep your money. By being a cardholder, you can access the Auto pay discounts when you enroll for the Auto pay payment method. It is a payment method that is accepted anywhere visa card is acceptable. And as a customer, you get full access to claim your Verizon Dollars with the Verizon Up Program (https://www.verizon.com/rewards/verizon-up/). This is possible when you combine them with those earned by spending on their card.
Benefits of Verizon Credit Card
There are lots and lots of benefits you stand to enjoy as a cardholder when you apply and get you instant Verizon visa credit card. These includes:
- A 4% back on gas and grocery store purchases.
- You earn 3% back on dining purchases
- You receive an instant 2% back on Verizon purchases
- And also earn 1% back on all other purchases you make
- Cardholders receive a total of $100 in credit applied to your Verizon Wireless bill over the first 24 months.
- You get the $100 in credit when you use your Verizon credit card to pay your wireless bill every month.
- To crown it all, a $0 annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee is required
- You get 2 free TravelPass per year
Verizon Visa® Credit Card Registration
The starting point of applying for an online access to your credit card account is the registration process. After you finish the registration process., you can now apply and then login to your Verizon visa credit card account. The following steps will guide you on how to register for your Verizon credit account.
- First, go to https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/login/ in the web browser of your phone or computer.
- Then, click on “I want to Register”.
- On the redirected page, enter your “Account number” and “Zip code” on the Register for online Access page.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” button to register your account.
- Finally, carefully follow some prompt and your account is created.
Since you now have your account created, you can now login to your verified account.
Verizon Credit Card Application
It might be a bit confusing for now to apply for Verizon visa credit card. This is as a result of the fact that you cannot apply on the official website even when you click on the “apply now” icon. After clicking on the “apply now”, you will be redirected to a page where you can’t access because what will be on display is page blocked. However, there’s a way out. If you want to apply or register for the Verizon credit card, just use the “My Verizon App”. Download the Verizon mobile app from the Google play store.
Verizon Visa Credit Card Login
To login to your account, follow the steps listed below;
- Go to https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/login/ on the web browser of your mobile or laptop device.
- On the Verizon visa card page, enter your User ID and Password in the specified field.
- To conclude it, click on “Secure login”.
Now, you can now have access to your Verizon Visa Credit Card account.
How to Make Verizon Credit Card Payment
Making a payment for Verizon Visa Credit card can be done in three ways:
- Online Payment
- Payment by Quick Pay (Pay as Guest)
- By My Business Account
- Payment by Phone
- Payment by Mail
<you can also read on
You can easily make online payment by using the “my Verizon login” platform. Which means, you have to sign in to your account. To achieve this, you will be required to login with your user ID and password before clicking on “Pay bills”.
Payment by Quick Pay – Pay as Guest
This type of payment method is also available on the “my Verizon login” platform. If you want to learn how to do this, follow the steps:
- Go to https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/login/ and click on the “Pay as Guest” button.
- On the next page, input your Card number, last 4 digits of your SSN, and Zip code.
- Click the “I’m not a robot” box to confirm you are human.
- Then, tap on “find my account”.
- Next, follow the prompts and complete your payment method.
Payment by My Business Account
This payment method will require you to pay through the Verizon Business platform. To gain access to this platform, you must have registered to enroll for some payment options. If you have not yet registered, then you will need to simply follow the instructions provided here:
- Go to Verizon website on your device.
- The next step is to sign in at My business account
- On the My Business account page, click on “Pay Bills” in the left corner just directly under the “Billing Summary” button.
- Then, you select the “Make a One-Time Payment with another” option.
- Finally, follow the step by step prompts to enter a payment amount and payment method.
- Then you review your payment and also confirm payment.
Make Payment by Phone
You can also make a payment by calling a Verizon Visa Credit Card phone number @ 1-866-313-9396. Or simply call the number on the back of your credit card.
Payment by Mail
Make Payment by mail through sending a check or money to Verizon visa credit card mailing address available to you.
Where is Verizon Visa Credit Card Payment Mailing Address?
Verizon Visa Credit Card
PO BOX 530916
Atlanta, GA 30353-0916
Verizon Credit Card Customer Service
If you want to speak with any representative using the Verizon Visa Credit Card Customer service phone number for payment or to speak with any customer service representative. Kindly call at 1-866-850-6188.