Walmart Money Card – How would you love to earn up to $75 cashback every year on your Walmart purchases? The Walmart Money Card gives you that and much more. Let’s roll
About Walmart Money Card
The Money Card is powered by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. It is a card rich in cashback rewards that enables you make more out of your everyday purchases.
Walmart Money Card Features
- Affordable fees
- Easy to fund.
- Cash Back rewards
- Walmart MoneyCard app
- The vault.
Benefits of Walmart Money Card
- Receive your pay up to 2 days before payday & free ASAP Direct Deposit.
- Card is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit cards are accepted.
- Easily track your money 24/7, view transactions and find ATMs close to you.
- Get to access your Walmart MoneyCard account your way.
- Save 3% on all Walmart.com purchases, even groceries.
- Save 2% as you purchase at Murphy USA & Walmart fuel stations.
- Save 1% on all purchases at Walmart stores.
- Less returns and credits get posted to your card during each Reward Year, up to a maximum of $75 per Reward Year.
- Your cashback rewards can be redeemed using the Walmart website or mobile app after the completion of each Reward Year and can be used as part of your available balance.
How to Reload the Money Card
Right where you reload your card, you will surely enjoy the convenience of one-stop convenience. You can load all or part of your payroll or government check in any amount from $20 to $2,999. Note, not available in NJ, NY, and RI.
Cash can be used at any Walmart checkout lane to reload the Walmart card. If your payroll or government check at Walmart, you also have the option of loading it onto your card also as well as read about other reload methods like direct deposit and bank transfers on the Walmart MoneyCard site.
Walmart Money Card Eligibility Requirements
Anyone above 18 years of age can buy and use the Walmart Money Card. Even better!!! No credit check and no bank account required. Minors who are between the age bracket of 16-17 can get the card with parents permission. You can also get multiple cards for a single account, all fees and purchases will be drawn from that account.
Checking Walmart Money Card Balance
To check your card balance, use your 16-digit card number and PIN to check your balance online or at any Walmart store. You can also call at the support center in charge pick the using the number on the Walmart contact us page.
Register for a Walmart Money Card – Sign Up Walmart Moneycard
You can easily register for. a Money card by requesting online as you visit the Walmart MoneyCard site. When you register online, you boycott (Card Issuance Fee). After the request, your card will be mailed to you in 7-10 days.
Register also and pick up a Walmart MoneyCard in any checkout lane at your local Walmart store. A $3 Card Issuance Fee when you purchase the card applies when you register at a checkout lane Cash can also be used during checkout to load money onto the card.