Eager to know your Walmart MoneyCard balance before you make the next purchase? Then help you seek is just a click away.
About Walmart MoneyCard
Walmart MoneyCard is issued by Green Dot Bank. It is a prepaid debit card that offers good value for dedicated Walmart customers who want more for their daily purchases. This card is rich in cashback rewards for Walmart purchases and free online services.
- Affordable fees
- Easy to fund.
- Cash Back rewards
- Walmart MoneyCard app
- The vault.
Benefits of Walmart Card
- Walmart MoneyCard is accepted everywhere Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit cards are accepted.
- Customers can easily track their money 24/7, view transactions and find ATMs close to you.
- Easily access your Walmart MoneyCard account your way at your convenience.
- 3% savings on all Walmart.com purchases, even groceries.
- You can get your pay up to 2 days before payday & free ASAP Direct Deposit.
- 2% savings as you purchase at Murphy USA & Walmart fuel stations.
- Save 1% on all purchases at Walmart stores.
- The card’s fewer returns and credits gets posted to your card during each Reward Year, up to a maximum of $75 per Reward Year.
- Redeem your cashback rewards using the Walmart website or mobile app after the completion of each Reward Year and can be used as part of your available balance.
Why Do You Need to Check Your Walmart MoneyCard Balance
These are some of the reasons you need to stay abreast of your card balance;
- To know how much you have left on your card for your next big purchase.
- To avoid overshooting your budget and spending too much.
- Also to help you look out for fraudulent activities on your account.
- To help you promptly know the state of your account and make prompt complaints to the appropriate quarters if you suspect any fraudulent activities.
- To keep tabs on your account status.
Check Walmart MoneyCard Balance Via Mobile App
If your choice is to check your balance through the mobile app then you have to download the Walmart MoneyCard mobile app and set up an account on your device to view your balance and transaction history.
To check in-store, take your card to any register at a Walmart store (excluding self check-outs), and ask the cashier for your card balance
Via Text Message
To check via text message, register for text alert at online account dashboard and text “BAL####” (last 4-digits of your card) to 96411 to get your MoneyCard balance.
Sign up for account to get a daily text or email message with your balance details to stay abreast of your balance.
There’s also the option of contacting the Walmart customer support to have the representatives read out your card balance to you.
What is the Text Number for Checking Walmart MoneyCard Balance
The text number you need to check your Walmart MoneyCard balance is at the back of the card.
Now that you know what to do, checking your Walmart MoneyCard balance should no longer be an uphill task for you, rather you should access any information on the card with just a click.