Woolworths Everyday Credit Card – Get more value, rewards, extras, and discounts with the Woolworths Everyday credit card issued by Macquarie Bank. This is one card that offers diverse benefits that all add up to make your card experience exciting.
Brimming with exciting features, this card enables you to enjoy all the benefits it offers using Apple Pay. It is easy, secure, and offers a private way to pay.
By simply following a set of simple instructions, you can add your card to your Apple devices.
Your Woolworths Everyday credit card can be used in-store, online, and in apps. It is available anywhere you can tap and pay.
Better still, the payments you make are secured. All transactions are authorized by your unique Face ID, Touch ID or passcode.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Benefits & Features
Enjoy the following range of benefits that comes with the Woolworths Everyday credit card:
- Cardholders get 10% off their grocery shop once a month. This helps you save up to $50 each month. (Excludes Tasmania stores. Maximum purchase amount of $500).
- Get 50%of selected Cellarmasters wine cases. Delivered straight to your doorstep, on selected wines only.
- Enjoy up to 10% off Woolworths Insurance. This includes Home, Car, Landlords, Pet and Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Offer excludes Life and Funeral Insurance.
- Easily add your card to your Apple devices. With just few simple steps, your device is added.
- Use your card in store, online and in apps. Available anywhere you can tap and go.
- All your transactions are authorized by your unique Face ID, Touch ID or passcode.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
Here are the requirements to consider before you apply:
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Application
Take these steps you to have a fast, easy and secure application experience:
- Visit the Woolworths application Webpage
- Supply your details ; Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Hit on the box, to apply for the maximum credit limit available to you?
- In the next phase, enter the “About You” information needed
- Supply your Financial details
- Opt for a balance transfer
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish
- Finally, review and confirm your application.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Activation
Activate your card to make it fully functional using these steps:
- Scroll to Woolworths activation page
- Choose “Activate Card”, for the card you wish to activate
- Follow the prompts, and get your card activated.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Login
To access your credit card account,
- Scroll to https://loginwoolworthsmoney.com.au/portal/Woolworths/#/
- Key in your Login ID and Password
- Tap on the “Login” to access your account
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Login ID/Password Recovery
Recover your login details using this format:
- On the login page, tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- On the new page you are directed to, click on either “Forgotten your Login ID” or “Forgotten your Password” depending on which you want to recover.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Login ID” link
- On the new page, enter the following details, Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your Password”
- On the new page, enter the following details, Login ID, Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Bill Payment
Activate BPAY, to use a nominated transaction or savings accounts to make repayments. The BPAY biller code for Woolworths is 17574, and your credit card number is your customer reference number.
Woolworths Everyday Credit Card Customer Service
Get assistance from the Woolworths team of experts by contacting them with the number provided on their website.